“Mina’s closet” website is owned and operated by Asimina Katrantzaki, registered in Paroikia, 844 00, Paros. Please note that the delivery logistics service is being provided by DHL. In case of charge for these services it will be shown in at prior to checkout and your purchase of the products. While using the website or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these “Terms and Conditions”. We reserve our right to make any changes to the terms at any time. Our new terms will be displayed on the website and by continuing to use and access the website, you agree to be bound by any variation. These terms are available only in English language.
Access to the website
“Mina’s closet” provides access to our website for your personal use only. Any access to, or use, of this website will be in accordance with these terms. The use of our website for commercial purposes by unauthorized parties is strictly forbidden. Please note that we may suspend your access to the website if you do not comply with these terms.
You may not use the website or its contents :
- to download or modify the website under any circumstances.
- to interfere with any network connected to the website.
- for any illegal purpose.
Additionally you may not use any:
- robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools.
- techniques to enclose the trademarks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts or formats, pictures that we use on the website.
Using the website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks or designs.
The website is provided by Mina’s Closet. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any content, are owned by “Mina’s closet”. Rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights, even if not mentioned hereby are strictly protected. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any legal right in the website, other than your free access to the website as a visitor. You agree not to adjust or delete any notices contained on the website (including any intellectual property notices), or any digital rights. Any hyperlinks or references in our website support your convenience. We have no control over third-party websites and we meet no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them.
You must be over 18 years of age and:
- provide us with your real name, contact information and payment details when creating an order.
- provide us with a full delivery address, including valid phone number.
- proceed with a valid payment method that works on our website.
All orders placed on the website can be accepted according to the following terms:
- You will be given the opportunity to confirm the details of your order, including your address and payment details, prior to completing your order.
- After placing an order we notice you through email that we have received your order we reconfirm products purchased, size, price . This is not an order confirmation or acceptance.
- We will let you know of the time that your order has been dispatched for delivery.
This is confirmation and acceptance of your order.
- Unless otherwise agreed, your order will be delivered within 7 working days.
- By pressing the ‘Pay Now’ button, you have given us permission to process your order as requested.
Cases of refusal or lack of acceptance of your offer can occur due to facts below:
- one or more products in your order are unavailable.
- we are unable to process payment for your order, or your chosen payment method has been refused.
- there has been a pricing or product description error.
- your order fails to meet the requirements of local import restrictions or requirements at your delivery destination.
- you have failed to comply with our terms.
If we are unable to accept your order, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices, Payment and Charges
- We take care to ensure products are priced correctly on our website, but pricing errors may occur. If we have made an error in the price of a product that you have ordered, our team will contact you as soon as possible and you will have the chance to either reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
- Please note that prices for products on our website may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Products are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are not included in the prices and will be charged in addition at checkout.
- Please note that depending on your delivery address, different tax rules and other charges may apply. If such charges are not included, we do not have any control over these charges and we cannot advise on their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes that are not included.
- All credit and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by your card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Should you choose to cancel or return products purchased please note that you are subject to our Returns Policy when returning products.
Product Descriptions Ingredients and Restrictions
- We do not guarantee that the product images you see on our website are an accurate representation. There may be slight differences in colors shown on the website due to your computer/device.
- All products are subject to availability at the point of purchase. Once a product is sold out, it will be taken off the website and may not be available again. If any products you order are out of stock, we will contact you so that you can cancel the whole or part of your order.
- We cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions in relation to the use of our products. There is distinct description of the textile or material used in most of our products. For specific information about textiles, materials etc. please contact us before placing an order.
Please note that we supply the products for private use only. If you use the products for any commercial, resale or other purpose, we cannot be held responsible for any loss of profit. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the platform usability and the user satisfaction degree. We use your personal data to carry out market analysis and surveys, statistics and mostly to detect your satisfaction in relation to our services. The consent given to activities mentioned above, may always be revoked by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link or by contacting us through email.